About My Book

Learn more about my first book, Six Pack: Emergence.

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Just A Short Update

It's fair weekend here in Kingman County, so I won't have much to write about tonight, after taking photos at a sheep and goat show and doing an interview.

I will tell you that the next draft of the book has a little less than 2,000 words written and I hope to get more writing done on Saturday afternoon when I have a little free time. Otherwise, my weekend will be busy with fair activities.

It is a good time for me to observe people, though, and get ideas on how to describe what people do and how they react to situations. Something I've had to think about as I prepare the next draft.

After the weekend, I should hopefully have more insights about writing and books that I have either read or need to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment