About My Book

Learn more about my first book, Six Pack: Emergence.

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Just A Quick Update

I've edited 11 chapters in my "last revision before sending out queries" phase with the first book.

I applied a couple of things I read up about how to approach paragraph structure and how to write for young adults. The former was about watching the lengths of paragraphs, the latter was about not lecturing too much. That meant taking some long paragraphs, breaking them up a bit, and adjusting them so they sounded more like a discussion and less like a lecture.

Tomorrow, I'll have the afternoon off, so I'm hoping to get several chapters edited, and possibly write another chapter for the second book.

Also, I'll talk about another writer who inspired my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment