About My Book

Learn more about my first book, Six Pack: Emergence.

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Delayed Launch Party - Six Pack: Gyration

I am hosting a delayed launch party for Six Pack: Gyration on Saturday, June 2. This will coincide with the launching of a new website. During the day, I will be giving away a free copy of my first ebook, Six Pack: Emergence, sharing some trivia about the two books and unveiling the next chapter in the Arrowverse “Other World” Project. Plus, I will be talking about my upcoming appearance at the Smallville ComicCon in Hutchinson, Kan., June 23-24. I might have some other activities planned throughout the day.

So how do you enter the giveaway? Simple — I plan to launch the website Friday, June 1. All you have to do is, by June 3, like my Facebook page and share a link to the new website and reply to a post I will leave up that day with where you shared it, be it on your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account, or on another blog or website. That’s it! Once you do that, you are automatically entered in the giveaway. Be sure to like my Facebook page so you can reply.

Hope you all will stop by this weekend and enter the giveaway! Thanks to everyone for their continued support!

No comments:

Post a Comment