About My Book

Learn more about my first book, Six Pack: Emergence.

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Twenty Questions: An Offer To My Fellow Authors

As I've explored ways to promote my upcoming novel, I've decided to make an offer to other authors and writers who stop my blog or have been following me.

A few months ago, I wrote an "All About Me In Twenty Questions" post in which I talked about myself and my interest in writing. I am now offering to do that for other authors to help promote their writing.

For any authors who are willing to participate, it works like this: I'll ask you 20 questions about you, your books you have written so far, your interest in writing and the things you learned along the way.

If you are interested in participating, here's what I need from you.

* Contact me at my author email, bwmorris @ mail.com (remove the spaces).
* Provide me with a link to your author website or blog. If you do not have your own website or blog, you may provide me a link to a Facebook page or to a page with specific details about your book.
* Once I have had a chance to review your website, blog, etc., I will then contact you with 20 questions which you may respond to at your convenience.
* I will answers emails in the order that I receive them.
* Although my novel has yet to have a publication date announced, I am willing to do any "author exchanges" that you offer.
* You do not have to provide me with any free copies of your book, nor does it have to be of the genres I write or read.

I hope this will help others promote their own books and allow me to get to know some of you better.

Thanks in advance for your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment